Your Scoutcamp experience couldn’t be more comfortable than with full board.
You will get much more time to spend exploring instead of cooking. Also this will give you a very nice taste of Sweden. We offer you “All Inclusive”: breakfast, lunch and dinner (two dishes incl. drink and coffee). Upon request, we also serve good vegetarian food. “All inclusive” must be booked at least 14 days in advance and can only be booked per whole week and for the entire group. Separate days can not be eliminated. The food can be eaten in the restaurant, picked up by yourself, delivered to your camp grounds or to Fålaboda. Bookings must be paid in advance, together with the camping fees. Dining in the restaurant does not require cutlery, glasses or plates. Water is included as a beverage. Other drinks can be ordered separately, but only in the restaurant. Special diets due to allergies, or such as vegetarian or lactose intolerance O.A, please report in advance. This offer is only available for Scout groups.
- Breakfast: 7.00 – 9.00 o’clock
- Menus are presented in advance
Couldn’t be more comfortable
- Lunch: 12.00 – 14.00 o’clock
- Salmon and minced meat from moose is included in the weekly menu
- Dinner from 17.00 – 19.00 o’clock
- The price of “All Inclusive” is 220 SEK per person and day. Please see price list.